Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cold-Hearted

Within a couple months into my adulthood my bestfriend, my heart, my mother passed away. i was felt with so much anger and hate. that anger and hate settled in my heart and turned my blood into ice. i didnt even care about myself anymore. i started smoking weed heavy and i had at least a bottle of liquor daily. i started hanging around a different crowd of people. i started spending a lot of my time with these boys named rodger. he was 5'10, darkskin, medium build, cute, strait teeth. and tim, 6'1, slim, darkskin, reminded me of a dinosaur. we would chill and get fukked up all day. they became my new bestfriends. eventually we would start schemin on how to get money and start putting our plans into action. we did a couple armed robberies at grocery stores, pharmacies, and   restaurants.pb everything did not go smooth, we almost got caught a couple times but that didnt stop me, i jus didnt care anymore. while spendin so much time with them me and rodger had started to like each other. one night tim had to go outta town so it was jus me and Rodger. we were talking and before i know it we were rippin each other clothes off. he did everything right, i even had my first orgasm from gettin head. we went from bestfriends to fuck partners. now that our relationship changed i couldnt be around them like that. i would jus get irked. i wound up meeting keith, 5'11, brown skin, husky build, not cute but fuckable. i would chill with Keith to keep away from Rodger. one night i was super drunk and i agreed to be Keith's girlfriend. when rodger found out he was heartbroken. he told tim how he felt and tim told me. so i decided it would be better if i didnt chill with them anymore. as time went on keith became more and more controlling. when i didn't do what he wanted me to do, we would fight. and each fight would get worse and worse. it was to the point that i knew if i stayed with him, he would kill me. after about six months into our relationship i decided to go out with one of my close friends i grew up with, eva. we only went to a club drank and danced a little and left. but that was to much for keith. when i came to his house he instantly charged at me. he started chokin to where i thought i was going to pass out until i dug my nails into his face. he let me go and then he put a knife to my neck. i knew i was dead but then i noticed my hand was right next to his big bong. i grabbed it and with as much force as i had i bashed his head with it. as he laid there bleeding and unconscious i just left. i had no concern for whether he lived or died.


No comments:

Post a Comment