Sunday, January 22, 2012

Poor Asia

Now its the end of august, im 15 and my heart was just broken again. I now came to the conclusion that niggas aint Shit, and I will never give another one my heart. Since Tremaine lived near me I would see him all the time. One night he pulled me to the side to talk, and somehow in the conversation we agreed to become sex partners. I agreed with it because like I said before he turned me out and I really didnt want to fuck anybody else. He even found a girl but I didn't care because I had him first. We stayed like this until he got booked in september. Now what am I supposed to do? Don't get me fucked up though cause I can get niggas. I have a pretty face and I may be 15 but my body is like a womans. My bra size is 36 c. My waistline 25 and my Ass 38. I was thick in the right places.


One day me and my bestfriend Sasha were walking to her house. As we were walking we meet two niggas, Mark and Mil. Me and Mark started to talk on the phone from time to time. I found out he was a drug dealer and made a lot of money. So I decided I would use him before he used me. He took me shopping whenever I asked and gave me anything I asked for. One day I went over his house. I already knew what Shit was hitting for but didnt really care. As we were chilling he started to kiss on my neck. He went from my neck down to my titties. While he's doing that I'm thinking in my head its going to be corny. I could tell by the way he was kissing on me, it didnt feel good at all. So he kept going down, and this was the first time I ever gotten head, and it was wack! Now Mark was tall and skinny, and so was his dick. When he put it in I was instantly irked. It didn't feel good at all. The good thing about it was he was done in about 2 minutes. I had as Tremaine would say "those oils" or "waterfalls". But I decided to stick with him cause he got me whatever I wanted. I stayed with him until he got booked when I was 17. Now I wasn't faithful. When I was 16 I met somebody name Ryan. I was fucking him simply because he knew how to fuck and he gave some good head. And I knew Mark wasnt faithful and he wasn't gonna have me feeling stupid. After he got booked I kept fucking with Ryan until I was 18. I left Ryan alone because he let me hold a bean which I had no intentions of paying back. I wasn't paying him back for the simple fact he was a nigga and I felt like I have to do them the way they did me. Now I'm 18 and ready for the world!!






Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment